Our school academic year consists of two academic semesters thus:
|1st Semester||September to January|
|2nd Semester||February to June|
Admitted students are expected to arrive in school in the second week of September. The first week is used for an orientation programme to assist students in getting familiar with the school environment, staff, facilities and meet their fellow students.
- One Year Accelerated Cambridge A-Level course
- Full time Cambridge A-Level course (AS & A2) for admission into British, American, Canadian Universities and direct entry into Nigerian Universities as well as other commonwealth countries.
- Full-time Cambridge O’ Level
- IGCSE: International General Certificate for Secondary Education
- SAT, TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT & GRE