St. Bernadette Educational Services, established in 1994, is an educational institution designed to serve as the corporate entity for St. Bernadette Schools, established in 1980, and Doregos Private Academy, which was established in 1990. In 2005, the charitable Clementina Abeke Foundation was formed under the umbrella of St. Bernadette Educational Services to provide education to the less privileged. Currently the Wosiwola Memorial School, Ibadan, established in 1995, exists under this foundation.
SBES corporate headquarters is currently located at St. Bernadette School, 3rd Avenue, 32nd Road, Gowon Estate, Ipaja. Lagos.
Providing Education that is second to none in Nigeria and beyond
Creating a learning environment which maximizes individual’s potentials to meet the challenges of education and life.
- Excellence: We strive to develop and pursue higher standards.
- Service: We care deeply about our beneficiaries, sponsors and colleagues and respond to their needs with flexibility, reliability, and dedication.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to meeting the needs of our students and the parents
- Diversity: Provide educational experiences that promote a greater appreciation for diversity.
- Integrity: All our actions and relationships are based on honesty, authenticity, accountability, and trust
- Accountability: We assume and demonstrate responsibility for our actions.
- Professionalism: All our actions reflect on ourselves and our partners. We act and communicate with courtesy, respect and discretion.